giovedì 11 febbraio 2016

Badger Balm – “Vanilla Madagascar” Lip Balm


I must admit that I’m a lip balm addict and therefore, always on the look for the perfect one!

By chance, I stumbled upon this American brand I never heard of: “Badger” (which means “tasso” in Italian) . The INCI was good and the packaging – since I like animals very much – was indeed very attractive. After trying the “Vanilla Madagascar” flavour, well, I can definitely say that I’m in love with it! The product looks like some kind of wax , and the vanilla scent is very natural – it doesn’t seem artificial at all, much more like one of those vanilla sticks that are used for cooking.

I use it very very often, about 10 times a day, and the first stick lasted more than four months. It protects your lips perfectly against cold, leaving them superbly hydrated.
I can say that every aspect of this lip balm satisfies me 100%.
I’d definitely recommend it to everyone.

Inci: *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (aloe) Leaf Extract, CO2 Extracts of *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit, *Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Flower, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) Fruit, & *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit.
*certified organic



My next reviews will focus on two body balms by Badger : “Muscle rub” and “Sleep balm”, that I’ve been using for a fortnight. So far, I’ve enjoyed them very much…. stay tuned! ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento